Letter from Stan

Kashmir | Pakistan | Kyrgyzstan | Tajikistan | Uzbekistan | Kazakhstan | Russia | Estonia

Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

3 camels and a goat?

As everything seems to be getting started, I thought I might as well post at least an introduction. First, I should explain my lack of blog posts so far - I'm not leaving for another 3 weeks. In fact, it's now only a matter of hours until I am the only one of the group still in the UK.

This explains my first role in the expedition of finding all the last minute gear and stuffing it all into my rucsack before I leave on the 5th of August. My other role stems from the fact that I'm the only girl in the group. Now, you never know what might happen, and it's always a good idea to have some spare currency just in case. I believe that the boys have had a few meetings,and have come to the decision that, if the situation arises, I would be worth 3 camels and a goat. We'll see about that.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 am, Blogger Pete said…

    Just been looking at the exchange rates and I believe it's now 2 goats - well done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photos

Map


News