Letter from Stan

Kashmir | Pakistan | Kyrgyzstan | Tajikistan | Uzbekistan | Kazakhstan | Russia | Estonia

Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hello from Yaqoob


Dear friend,

Assalamu alaikum. I received your letter safely and I am so happy about your remembering. Hopefully you will remember me like this in future. I was waiting for your letter because I wanted to know about the Andy's health condition. So your letter makes me quite satisfied about that. How is Andy now? Inform me about his health and I wish for his good health.

Thanks a lot for your well wishes in your letter. Everything here we can find by postal address safely. Don't worry about it. Wish that I will be able to see your visited pictures soon and thanks for that in advance.

I am also happy that you have recommended Pakistan for tourism and inviting the people to come to Pakistan. You are right that there is very bad impression about Pakistan in European countries, but this is because of media propaganda and people trust that. I also accept that we have still some internal and external problems but inshallah slowly all these kind of problems will be improved and will go on the right path.

I wish that in all the world will be peace. For that I pray to God that He will bring harmony among the different religions. So that all the religions will keep peace and sectarian harmony in all the world. And then all human beings will be able to lead their lives happily and safely around the whole world in a peaceful environment.

I appreciate too your views about Madina Guest House. I spent all my income on the improvement of this guest house for tourism. Through this guest house I want to develop the tourism not only in Northern Areas but also in the whole of Pakistan and other parts of the world. For that I pray to God that He will give me courage to develop tourism.

I am starting the Trek and Tour Company next year. For that I want help from my foreigner friends. I hope that you will help me in this way. The company name is Madina Guides.

You are always and any time welcome in Madina guest house with your family and friends. It is your home. Thanks once again for your good views and wishes about my country and particularly my guest house. Pay my regards to your family and friends. And also best wishes for Andy and his family. God bless all of the world.

See you again Inshallah.

with regards.

Your Sincerely,

M.Yaqoob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photos

Map


News